FootingPad® structural post foundations are engineered to meet or exceed the load capacity of concrete while reducing hassle, time, and labor costs.
- Advanced design is superior to concrete
- Accepted by building inspectors
- Proven performance: over 400,000 in use
- Use with ground-contact-certified wood posts, and precast or poured columns
- Meets ICC Building Code Standards
- Combine with cleats for uplift protection
- Made from 100% Recycled Material
- Available in 5 sizes from 10” to 24”
With Purchase of 3 cartons of 10, 12, or 16-inch sizes.
Drop Shipment Purchase Order
- Minimum Order: 3 Cartons
- Dating: 30 Days
- Freight Terms: Prepaid
- Ship Date: By May 15, 2021
- Free floor display for every 3 cartons ordered. (Max 3 racks per location, one per size.)
- 5% off from normal dropship price.
- Floor display available for 10″, 12″ and 16″ diameter FootingPad sizes.
- The size of the FootingPad used by the builder is dependent on structure and load.
- 10″, 12″, and 16″ commonly used for decks, 16″ and larger for pole barns.
- Sales counter display available if desired, one per location
- Restocking: Low minimum: 1 carton, pre-paid dropship orders to the continental US.
- Vendor #: 9379
- AGCO orders are subject to Do It Best credit authorization. AGCO will send a credit authorization email upon approval.
10″ diameter FootingPad: 1 lb each
12″ diameter FootingPad: 2 lbs each
16″ diameter FootingPad: 4 lbs each
Floor Display: 53″ at top of sign holder
Suggested Retail Price
10″ diameter FootingPad: $10.99
12″ diameter FootingPad: $14.99
16″ diameter FootingPad: $20.99